Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIAW #6

Happy Hump Day everyone! I hope you all had a great day. My work day flew by so fast. One day closer to the weekend! Tonight, I made a new cupcake recipe. I haven't frosted them yet, so I'm hoping they turn out good. I'm sure I'll be able to find someone who will help me make them disappear.

So it's WIAW again. I did pretty very well with my eating, but not so good with remembering to take pictures of what I ate. I remembered everything except for lunch, so you'll have to use your imagination on that one. So here we go:

I didn't have my Decaf Chai latte today. I'm trying to drink more water, so I've been starting my day with distilled water with fresh squeezed lemon juice in it.

For breakfast, I had some frozen blueberries with 1/2 c. plain greek yogurt, 1/2 c. of Kashi Indigo Morning cereal and some cinnamon and vanilla (3 pts+)

My mid-morning snack was a banana (1 pt+)

For lunch, I had a tuna wrap, some cabbage, 1/2 serving of Special K Cracker chips and some grapes (6 pts+). I did remember to take a picture of the cabbage:

For my afternoon snack, I had some Light n Fit Greek yogurt with 1 T. of flax sed (3 pts+)

Dinner was a new recipe of Creamy Chicken Enchiladas that I made in the slow cooker along with some black beans and corn (15 pts+)

For dessert, I had a WW Double Caramel Ice Cream Cone (2 pts+)

EXERCISE:
Tonight will be the upper and lower body strength workout that is included on the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD. It's the first time that I've done it and I'm looking forward to it. Not only because I like to try new workouts but I'm curious to see what the calorie burn will be for the new workout. I'm aiming to earn myself 3 APs tonight. I'll let you know on FB how I do!
So long for today...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jill - I count all my fruit as 1 Pt+. This is something that has been discussed many times on the my favorite WW message board. We all have different formulas that work for us. Some don't count fruit at all, some count it after a certain number of servings. Personally, I've found that what works best for me is to count each fruit, whether it's one banana or a cup of strawberries as 1 Pt. But you may have something that works better for you. :-)

      Delete