Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eating Non-Processed - Day 2

Please bear with me. I am trying to write this post on a mobile device and I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. So here we go.

I am happy to report that my 2nd day of eating non-processed foods went better than the first. I'm not sure if it was because I had the first and hardest day out of the way or because I had some delicious bread to eat. I had made some English Muffin bread Monday evening to eat during my day. I am a carb lover, so not having any non-processed carbs to eat was pretty hard for me. Whatever the reason, it was much easier than the first day and makes me think that I might actually be able to make it through the week. Here is what my day looked like in food:

Breakfast: 1 egg + 1 egg white wih a piece of English Muffin Bread and 1 t. organic butter.


Morning Snack: 1 banana


Lunch: Romaine lettuce, 1 chopped pear, 1 T. sliced almonds, 2 T. Marzetti Simply Dressed salad dressing in Pomegranate; 1 slice of English Muffin bread with 1 t. organic butter & 1 t. homemade blueberry curd.


Afternoon Snack: 1 c. strawberries

Didn't get a picture of this...

Dinner: Taco Salad: bed of romaine lettuce, 1 chopped tomato, 2 scallions, 1/2 c. taco beef made with homamade taco seasoning, 1 oz. Cabot natural Sharp Cheddar cheese.


After Dinner Sweetness: 1 c. mixed fruit.


EXERCISE: Tuesday was a pretty stressful day for me so I needed to move.  The first thing I did was go for a very easy jog for about 20 minutes. I also did about 20 minutes of Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones Workout to get in some strength, too. It really helped to relieve some of my stress from the day. I like that instead of wanting to eat when I am stressed out, I am now wanting to run. Funny how things change!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment